Hello,

As you know I have received a TPF grant to write a SDL Perl Manual.
http://news.perlfoundation.org/2010/08/2010q3-grant-proposal-manual-f.html
http://news.perlfoundation.org/2010/08/accepted-grants-for-2010q3.html
I have been a bit busy with that and not been able to update the mailing
list. Anyway here is the latest Grant Update. Also these updates where
also posted on http://news.perlfoundation.org/

                        REPORT 3: November 2010

This is the progress so far:

- SDL 2.523 Releases:
        - Adds stability and better memory management for the game loop

- 2 chapters have been completed
        - Pong Chapter (Contributed by garu)
        - Additional Modules
- 1 extra chapter has been added
        - Puzz(le) Chapter (Contributed by Blaizer)

- 2 Chapters are in the Works
        - Tetris Code has been mostly done (contributed by FROGGS)
                - Needs to be fixed
                - Needs write up
        - Sound and Music Effects code is done
                - Needs to be fixed