Hi, I pushed a fix: https://github.com/PerlGameDev/SDL/commit/8bbe63d0b9b0e565bdfce3d8f4ed945c5d950ee5

I also replied to this mailing list thread already, but perhaps it did not get through...

Am 05.06.2017 um 16:15 schrieb breno:
Hello!

After downloading/unpacking the SDL dist, try adding the following line to the top of inc/My/Builder/Darwin.pm:

use File::Spec::Functions qw(rel2abs);

and let us know how the build goes.

If it still fails, please let us know the output of:

* perl -V  (note capital V)
* set | grep -e SDL -e PERL
* perl -MData::Dumper -MAlien::SDL -E 'say Dumper(Alien::SDL->config(q(libs))); say Dumper(Alien::SDL->config(q(ld_shlib_map)))'

Thanks!