Hi Paul,

Thanks for the response.

On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 at 10:07, Paul Menzel <pmen...@molgen.mpg.de> wrote:

> [CC: +Kevin. +Stef]
>
> How can this be tested?

I have been using QEMU:
sudo ./qemu-system-i386 -bios ~/seabios/out/bios.bin -vnc :0 -device
usb-ehci -device usb-kbd  -chardev stdio,id=seabios -device
isa-debugcon,iobase=0x402,chardev=seabios
and
sudo ./qemu-system-i386 -bios ~/seabios/out/bios.bin -vnc :0 -device
usb-ehci -device usb-kbd  -device usb-ehci -device usb-kbd  -chardev
stdio,id=seabios -device isa-debugcon,iobase=0x402,chardev=seabios

Or you can use a machine with SeaBIOS and two keyboards plugged in.

> > Assuming I have not made an obvious mistake, I think maybe this patch
> > is not working because I'm using the wrong malloc. Which one should
> > I be using?
> >
> > Thanks for your help.
>
> Thank you for working on this. I think it’d be better if you send the
> patch inline maybe using `git format-patch` and `git send-email`, which
> might be better for discussion this on the list.

I will do this, thanks.

Regards,
Kieran Kunhya