Hello All,
              I have put a first development release of
Catalyst::View::Seamstress on CPAN here:

http://search.cpan.org/~draxil/Catalyst-View-Seamstress-2.1_01/

It's only a work-in-progress towards a new proper release. So far:

* Started calling ->delete method on the body object to stop leaking
memory due to the HTML::TreeBuilder circular reference.
* Added more tests
* Started to re-arrange and flesh out the documentation.
* Fixed the documentation, removed more references to "template" where
it should say "LOOM"

The new tests are already generating some fun failures on CPAN
testers, which I will try and clean up soon and push another dev.
release.

Any suggestions, criticisms, test-failures etc, please let me know!

Thanks,
Joe.

--
Gmail is watching you!!!!!!

Please don't publish this email address or use it for anything SPAM
risky. My more public email address is j...@draxil.uklinux.net