*********************************
Search400.com Live Expert Q&A
TODAY at 11:00AM EST (16:00 GMT)
"iSeries performance- Time for a tune-up"
Speaker: John Brandt
Log-in here:
http://search400.techtarget.com/onlineEvents/0,289675,sid3,00.html
Receive a free Workload Performance Series software trial and a free
workload analysis ($800 value)! Learn how customers, using  MB's
award-winning Workload Performance Series Software, were able to save
hundreds of thousands of dollars on interactive CPU cards and disk,
cut 12 hour jobs to 40 minutes in days and reduce unnecessary I/O by
billions in minutes not months.  Click below for more info:
http://www.mb-software.com/products.htm

Join us this TODAY at 11:00AM EST (16:00 GMT) for a Live
Expert Q&A entitled "iSeries performance- Time for a tune-up" with
John Brandt, VP of technical services at iStudio400.com. John will
discuss low-level tuning: Defining Subsystems, Classes, Memory Pools
and allocation of resources to improve your performance and answer
any of your related questions. Don't miss out, click below
and log-in today!
http://search400.techtarget.com/onlineEvents/0,289675,sid3,00.html

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter simply reply to this
message with "REMOVE" in the subject line.  Or, visit
http://search400.techtarget.com/register and adjust your
subscriptions accordingly.

If you choose to unsubscribe using our automated processing, you must
send the "REMOVE" request from the email account to which this
newsletter was delivered.  Please allow 24 hours for your "REMOVE"
request to be processed.