Will you do us a favor?

Please take this quick survey on the issues and challenges you face
at work. Your opinion is important to us -- and the survey will take
just a few minutes:
http://quicktakeit.com/qto/Default.asp?a=56137&e=992103022%211444138

The information you supply will help us to continually improve
searchDatabase based on your preferences. We want to be your primary
resource for finding useful database-specific information on the
Internet.

Thank you for your help!

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter simply reply to
this message with "REMOVE" in the subject line.  Or, visit
http://searchDatabase.techtarget.com/register
and adjust your subscriptions accordingly.

If you choose to unsubscribe using our automated processing, you
must send the "REMOVE" request from the email account to which
this newsletter was delivered.  Please allow 24 hours for your
"REMOVE" request to be processed.