Dear SearchDatabase.com Member,

You are invited to attend an expert webcast, "Impossible data
warehouse situations." Our experts will share personal advice on how
to make "impossible" data warehousing projects "possible." You don't
want to miss this educational opportunity.

Attend today:
http://searchDatabase.com/r/0,,10351,00.htm

TITLE:    Impossible data warehouse situations
SPEAKER:  Chuck Kelley, author and founder of the consultancy
          Excellence in Data, Inc.
SPEAKER:  Sid Adelman author, founder of the Business Intelligence
          Alliance, principal of Sid Adelman & Associates

SPONSOR:  Data Junction
          http://www.datajunction.com

ATTEND THIS WEBCAST:
http://searchDatabase.com/r/0,,10351,00.htm
Data Junction offers flexible, cost-effective solutions and
integration processes executed on demand, regularly scheduled or
performing in totally "lights-out" operations. Data Junction
frees you from time-consuming custom code writing for improving and
extending existing systems, deploying new applications, and enhancing
the distribution of mission-critical information
inside and outside your organization. Visit
http://www.datajunction.com

******************
ABOUT THIS WEBCAST
******************

Effective data warehousing can be tricky without adequate planning
and project management. Don't begin a project without first learning
about the seemingly "impossible" situations all data warehousing
projects run into, such as:

* Management issues
* Changing requirements
* User and team issues
* Project planning
* Security
* Data quality
* Integration
* Performance

These situations aren't really impossible. Chuck Kelley and Sid
Adelman present this webcast that promises to be enlightening.

Join us today for a learning experience you don't want to miss!
http://searchDatabase.com/r/0,,10351,00.htm

-- Invite a colleague --