June 11, 2001

Dear searchDomino Member:

Take a look at what we have in store for you this week including a
Real Time Vendor Connection on Gaining Audio Access to Domino Email,
a special featured guest moderator in our Administrator Discussion
Forums and more.

* Real Time Vendor Connection: Gain Audio Access to Domino Email
* Featured Guest Moderator: Michael Lazar
* Quick Takes: Are your tools in order?
* Book of the Week: Lotus Domino Admin in a Nutshell
* Admin Security Tip Feature: Expiring passwords in Notes
* Developer Tip: Deleting selected docs on the Web
* Close-up: Lotus and collaborative commerce -- Part two
* Have you submitted your tips yet?
* Domino Career Center: Career Resources
* Featured Destination: searchWebManagement.com

LIVE EXPERT Q&A
Join us Thursday, June 14 at 12:00 PM EDT (16:00 GMT) for a Real Time
Vendor Connection - "Gain Audio Access to Domino Email: Easy for
Users/Easy for Administrators" - with Alex Laats, Informio CEO, and
Andrew Winig, Application Development Manager. Learn how to
voice-enable enterprise email with Informio SpeedMail for Domino.
Discover how easy it is to provide access to Notes email by phone
while protecting message store/directory. Log on this Thursday at:
http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/onlineEvents/0,289675,sid4,00.html

This event is sponsored by Informio. Visit them at:
http://www.informio.com/

**Please note: SearchDomino on-line events have been upgraded to
provide live audio and supporting visuals. To take part in these
exciting new audio/visual events, all you need is to be a member of
searchDomino, plus speakers and Windows Media Player on your PC.
Audio test your system before the event.

FEATURED GUEST MODERATOR
We are proud to bring you our first Featured Guest Moderator in our
Administrator Discussion Forums. Michael Lazar, a searchDomino site
expert, is monitoring the Administrator forum and answering questions
posted by you from Monday, June 11th through Friday, June 15th. Take
advantage of this great opportunity by posting one of your questions
to Mike today.
http://searchdomino.discussions.techtarget.com/WebX?50@@.ee76ebc

QUICK TAKES
Are your tools in order?
By: Beth Quimby, News Editor
Sussex Systems has created a new Web software development tool for
Lotus Domino and IBM Mindspan Solutions has started a new program for
business partners to help them develop and market e-learning content
using the Lotus LearningSpace platform in this round up of industry
news and company announcements.
http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid4_gci558366,00.html

BOOK OF THE WEEK
"Lotus Domino Administration in a Nutshell" by Greg Neilson
Whether the task is messaging servers, modifying administration tasks
to a simpler and more efficient level, or ensuring the security and
flexibility of a Web application server, "Lotus Domino Administration
in a Nutshell" is the reference you need to make the most of this
reliable and scalable integrated server platform. Purchase this book
at the Learning Zone bookstore at:
http://www.digitalguru.com/dgstore/product.asp?isbn=1565927176&ac_id=60

ADMIN SECURITY TIP FEATURE
Expiring passwords in Notes
One of the most effective security policies for any computing
organization is required password changes. Without this policy,
people often keep the same password for years. Get the easy steps
from searchDomino expert Chuck Connell on how to set up password
expiration.
http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid4_gci557875,00.html

DEVELOPER TIP
Deleting selected docs on the Web
Domino does not do everything you need it to for the Web. Therefore,
Domino developers have to rely on HTML, JavaScript and other web
programming methods. SearchDomino member Srinivas Yekkala shares this
tip on how using Embedded view and little bit of HTML, you can do
some nice Web work using Domino. Go to:
http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid4_gci550546,00.html

CLOSE-UP TIP
Lotus and collaborative commerce -- Part two
By: Wendy Maxfield
This is the second installment in a three-part series on
collaborative commerce. Last week, we took a look at Lotus in the
world of collaborative commerce. This week we spotlight
customer-relationship management. Read on:
http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid4_gci557575,00.html

HAVE YOU SUBMITTED YOUR TIPS YET?
Share your time-saving shortcut, trick, or hint with your peers by
submitting one today on searchDomino. This month, in recognition of
the tip that receives the highest user rating, searchDomino is giving
away a free Secret Agent Man Digital Seiko Watch! Submit your tips
now and be eligible to win.
http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/tipsPrize/0,289492,sid4_prz555479_cts555477,00.html

DOMINO CAREER CENTER: CAREER RESOURCES
Whether you're looking for a new job, have a career question you want
answered, or you just want to enhance your career by getting
certified, find it all in our Career Center. Check it out at:
http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/careers/0,289753,sid4,00.html

FEATURED DESTINATION: searchWebManagement.com
As IT professionals, we all have something in common. Whether it's
part of your job description or not, you are responsible for the
success of your company's Web site. But how do you find the time to
stay ahead of rapidly evolving Web technology and still keep up with
your day job? You can't -- unless you sign up today for
SearchWebManagement.com http://www.searchwebmanagement.com
You get all the same great benefits of SearchDomino.com, only
dedicated to managing Web technology. Update your member profile
today to get the practical information needed to plan, build and
maintain your Web site!

Please forward this email to colleagues who can also benefit from
this targeted information. Stay tuned for more weekly updates on the
wealth of services available to you as a member of searchDomino.

SearchDomino is a TechTarget.com network site. To become a member
of any or all of our search engine sites, just click on the "Edit
Your Profile" link at the top of searchDomino and update as you like.

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter simply reply to
this message with "REMOVE" in the subject line.  Or, visit
http://searchDomino.techtarget.com/register
and adjust your subscriptions accordingly.

If you choose to unsubscribe using our automated processing, you
must send the "REMOVE" request from the email account to which
this newsletter was delivered.  Please allow 24 hours for your
"REMOVE" request to be processed.