July 23, 2001

SearchDomino Member,

This week's member update features info on how to take advantage of
our targeted e-business email newsletters if you're not benefiting
from their expertise right now. Plus...

* E-business email newsletters keep you focused on what's important
* Featured Topic: iNotes
* Featured Guest Forums Moderator: Gregg Smith
* Book of the Week: Lotus Domino Administration in a Nutshell
* June Grand Prize Tip Contest Winner Announced
* Audio Transcript on WebSphere and Domino Now Available!
* Attend the Storage Decisions 2001 Conference - For Free!

DON'T MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT NOTES/DOMINO TRENDS & TACTICS
Just because you've received this email doesn't mean you're taking us
for all we're worth. Update your member profile and check out all the
valuable Notes/Domino specific email newsletters we produce each week
to keep you and your skills on the cutting edge. First, log in to
searchDomino http://www.searchDomino.com then click on the "Edit Your
Profile" link at the top-right corner of the home page to sign up for
our FREE newsletters. Here's a sample of the important how-to info
that we can deliver straight to your inbox:

** Administrator Tips:
The brightest admin minds in the Notes/Domino market share their
secret hints on top administration strategies. These practical tips
help you do your job more efficiently and are focused on security,
database, Web, SMTP, servers and much more. No proactive
administrator should be without these -- sign up today!

** Close-up Tips:
We've renamed our Executive Briefing tips to reflect more of what
these tips are really about: a closer look and analysis of trends,
issues and products in the Notes/Domino arena. Geared toward decision
makers, managers, developers and administrators, these invaluable
Close-ups run every other week.

** Lotus411 Developer Tips:
We tap the cream of the crop of the industry's top developers to
bring you the most detailed and unique tips, tricks and shortcuts,
which can save you both the time and frustration of going it alone
(not to mention consulting fees!). Our developer tips provide you
with real-world development expertise and code dedicated to Java,
JavaScript, Agents, HTML and more. View recent tips right here:
http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/tips/0,289484,sid4_tax283833,00.html

** SearchDomino Daily News:
Stay current with this roundup of all the unbiased news in the
Notes/Domino market delivered to your inbox every weekday. We search
the Web daily for breaking news stories about Lotus, IBM and
Domino-related topics. Read articles about best practices, analysis
of new technologies, major product announcements, and emerging
markets for Lotus and Lotus business partners.

** Executive Product Briefing:
Just launched! A great complement to the Close-up tip, the new
Executive Product Briefing newsletter delivers specific third-party
info from top Notes and Domino vendors offering key solutions to help
solve your third-party initiatives. Similar to our Buyer's Guide
section of searchDomino http://www.searchdomino.com/buyersGuide you
can now stay up-to-date on valuable new products even when you're not
online. The Executive Product Briefing is sent to you only 1-2 times
per month as we aggregate top vendors and product offerings that we
know you'll find helpful.

** Plus many more great newsletters available for FREE!

Log in to the searchDomino home page http://www.searchDomino.com and
click on the "Edit Your Profile" link at the top-right corner to
select the newsletter that best fits your current challenges. Don't
let another day pass without arming yourself with today's most
informative and time-saving newsletters available!

FEATURED TOPIC: iNotes
Domino messaging and collaboration has made its way to the Web, which
means remote workers can now check corporate e-mail and collaborate
from just about anywhere with iNotes Web Access. INotes provides
open-and Web-based access to the Domino server, allowing more on-line
awareness with instant messaging, white boarding and shared team
workspaces for browser users. Find out what you should know about
iNotes in this Featured Topic at:
http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/featuredTopic/0,290042,sid4_gci756102,00.html

FEATURED GUEST FORUMS MODERATOR: Gregg Smith
This week Notes Administration expert Gregg Smith moderates our
Administrator Forum from Monday, July 23 to Friday July 27. Post your
toughest questions and get expert solutions from Greg, plus interact
with your peers as they post their questions, comments, and advice
all week right here:
http://searchdomino.discussions.techtarget.com/WebX?50@@.ee76ebc

BIO: Gregg Smith has worked as a Notes and Domino pro since 1996. He
cut his teeth primarily as an administrator and developer for a
1,500-seat site in Chicago where he implemented an automated,
overnight upgrade of all clients from R3 to R4. Smith is now with a
global financial-services company based in Phoenix and is an engineer
in the design and deployment of global Notes and Domino solutions
across 80,000 Notes seats.

BOOK OF THE WEEK
"Lotus Domino Administration in a Nutshell" by Greg Neilson
Whether the task is messaging servers, modifying administration tasks
to a simpler and more efficient level, or ensuring the security and
flexibility of a web application server, this book is the reference
you need to make the most of this reliable and scalable integrated
server platform. For more info or to purchase this book at a 15%
discount, go to the TechTarget Learning Zone Bookstore:
http://www.digitalguru.com/dgstore/product.asp?isbn=1565927176&ac_id=60

JUNE GRAND PRIZE TIP CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCED
Congratulations to Patty Halsey, a consultant in Evansville, Indiana,
the winner our of June Tip prize, a Secret Agent Seiko digital watch!

Take a look at her winning tip at:
http://www.searchDomino.com/tip/1,289483,sid4_gci562444,00.html

Last chance to win July's tip prize, an Olympus Stylus Camera, submit
a developer or administrator tip this week!!
http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/tipsPrize/0,289492,sid4_prz752628_cts752485,00.html

AUDIO TRANSCRIPT NOW AVAILABLE
Thanks for joining us for the Live Expert Q&A on "Best Practices for
WebSphere and Domino" with Tony Higham, Director of IBM Technologies,
RareMedium Inc. There were lots of great questions posted with expert
solutions from Tony. To hear the full event or if you weren't able to
attend live, get the audio transcript at:
http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/onlineEventsTranscriptLogin/1,289685,sid4_gci754122,00.html

Suggest a chat topic. What do YOU want to hear more about? E-mail us
at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ATTEND THE STORAGE DECISIONS 2001 CONFERENCE - FOR FREE!
As a member of SearchDomino.com, you're invited to qualify to attend
Storage Decisions 2001 on September 26-28 at the Hilton Chicago.
http://www.storagedecisions.com
Why this conference is a must-attend event: New vendors and models
are emerging at an ever-increasing pace while storage companies
battle over standards and interoperability. The risk of implementing
the wrong storage initiative is tremendous. And your choice of a
storage solution is a visible high-stakes decision representing an
increasing percentage of your IT budget. Don't go it alone! Benefit
from the "who's who" in today's storage marketplace as they deliver
specific real-world advice to solve your toughest storage challenges.
Apply today to qualify, and view our full list of expert presenters
at http://www.storagedecisions.com

Unlike other less-focused conferences this event is FREE. But to
ensure you attend with a targeted audience of your peers facing
similar challenges, this is an invitation-only conference where
attendance is based on your responsibilities, company size, and the
amount of storage you manage. Click above for the full agenda and to
apply today!

Please forward this email to colleagues who can also benefit from
this targeted information. Stay tuned for more weekly updates on the
wealth of services available to you as a member of searchDomino.

SearchDomino is a TechTarget.com network site. To become a member of
any or all of our search engine sites, just click on the "Edit Your
Profile" link at the top of searchDomino and update as you like.

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter simply reply to
this message with "REMOVE" in the subject line.  Or, visit
http://searchDomino.techtarget.com/register
and adjust your subscriptions accordingly.

If you choose to unsubscribe using our automated processing, you
must send the "REMOVE" request from the email account to which
this newsletter was delivered.  Please allow 24 hours for your
"REMOVE" request to be processed.