Title: searchDomino.com - Today's News: Headlines and advice for Domino/Notes professionals
An e-newsletter published by SearchDomino.com
 February 05, 2004 >> Receive this e-mail as text   >> About this e-mail
ISSUE SPONSORED BY:
>>  iEnterprises: Find out why iExtensions CRM is the #1 Domino CRM
 Today's Highlights

>>  FEATURED TOPIC:  The great debates
>>  ADMIN TIP:  Domino clusters for Internet traffic
>>  TAKE OUR POLL:  Move to Microsoft?
>>  THE MISSING LINK:  Janet's breast has search engines jumpin'
 News and Top Stories

FEATURED TOPIC
The great debates  (SearchDomino.com)
TechTarget editors face off in five great technology debates. Read their opinions and bone up on the facts on Linux vs. Windows, thin or fat clients, wireless LANS, outsourcing and hiring hackers.
More on this topic:
Click here for more featured topics.
SPONSORED BY: IENTERPRISES

iExtensions CRM is the #1 Domino CRM. Contact management plus powerful project tracking, document management, helpdesk and much more come together in iExtensions to help your team be more productive and more profitable.

To find out about iExtensions award-winning features sign up for a web demo or download now for free.
ADMIN TIP
Domino clusters for Internet traffic (SearchDomino.com)
If you want to use a Domino cluster for Web service, you've come to the right place. Chuck Connell describes how to use the Internet Cluster Manager (ICM) to bring clustered Domino servers to Web users.

LEAD STORY
Survey: Outlook tops Notes (Line56)
Osterman Research found that 61.4% of all workers use Microsoft Outlook as their primary e-mail client and 19.4% use Notes. Still, analyst Michael Osterman says Notes is a viable option for companies looking for an application development platform that also does messaging.

DAILY HEADLINES
All headlines, including those below, are available from our news page.
  > Mobile platforms on collision course
  > 'Can spam' isn't canning spam
 VIEW ALL NEWS AND TOP STORIES

 Announcements & Links

TAKE OUR POLL
Move to Microsoft?
If you were offered migration incentives, would you be tempted to move to a Microsoft development environment?

FEATURED EXPERT
Andre Guirard, Domino development
Andre Guirard is ready with code and advice for pretty much any development question you can throw at him. Try to stump him. We dare you.
>>  See all of Andre's answers to your development questions.
>>  Ask Andre your development questions.

THE MISSING LINK
Janet's breast has search engines jumpin'

Here's a little tidbit of news that has popped out of (or been ripped from) the wires. Janet Jackson has hit the top of the charts. Not the music charts, the Internet search charts. According to Terra Lycos and Yahoo, Jackson's flashy finish at the Super Bowl halftime show is the most searched-for image in Internet history. It blew the Britney-Madonna smooch out of the water, which you have to think was part of the plan. TiVo officials say the mammary moment was also the most-replayed scene in its history. Which makes you wonder -- if this had happened 10 years ago, would anyone have noticed, or would it have been a flash in the pan?

FREE TIPS FROM SEARCHDOMINO.COM!
Enter your e-mail and start receiving SearchDomino.com Developer Tips.
E-mail

Not a member? We'll activate your membership with your subscription.

  Contact Us

SITE EDITOR
Joyce Chutchian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your comments, opinions, best practices and ideas.

NEWS EDITOR
Jon Panker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send in your news, product announcements and poll ideas.

ASSISTANT SITE EDITOR
Dana McCurley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your white papers, best Web links, Ask the Experts questions and tips. (Please submit your ATE questions and tips via SearchDomino.com.)

DIRECTOR OF SITE SALES
Gabrielle DeRussy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sponsor this or any other TechTarget newsletter.

A B O U T   T H I S   N E W S L E T T E R
Contact us:
SearchDomino
MemberServices
117 Kendrick Street, Suite 800
Needham, MA 02494

This e-newsletter is published by SearchDomino.com, a targeted Web site from TechTarget, the most targeted IT media and events company.
TechTarget offers magazines, Web sites, e-newsletters, Webcasts and conferences for enterprise IT professionals.
Copyright 2004 TechTarget. All rights reserved.

To unsubscribe from "Today's News":