Title: searchDomino.com - Today's News: Headlines and advice for Domino/Notes professionals
An e-newsletter published by SearchDomino.com
 February 18, 2004 >> Receive this e-mail as text   >> About this e-mail
ISSUE SPONSORED BY:
>>  Enterprise Messaging Decisions: Qualify for early admission today!
 Today's Highlights

>>  LEAD STORY:  ND6.5.1 now available
>>  NEWS:  IMLogic looks to provide the missing linkage
>>  DOMINO DEVELOPER DISCUSSION:  Refreshing dialog box drop-down values
>>  THE MISSING LINK:  IT workers are the new frogs of Frogger
 News and Top Stories

LEAD STORY
ND6.5.1 now available  (e-Pro Magazine)
The upgrade features a new connector for the Microsoft Outlook client, as well as fixes such as eliminating a flaw in the way Domino calculated time on the AIX platform.
More on this topic:
Interview: The real deal on Domino's future
Article: Comforting the Domino base
SPONSORED BY: ENTERPRISE MESSAGING DECISIONS

Messaging is the backbone for any organization doing business today. From unified, secure, and instant messaging to EDI and all communications that facilitate e-commerce, messaging and the ability to understand its related complexities are paramount. Join us at the Enterprise Messaging Conference to learn more about this critical topic May 4-6, 2004 in Chicago.

Qualify for early admission to the Messaging Conference today!
NEWS
IMLogic looks to provide the missing linkage (SearchExchange.com)
A lack of programming interfaces between applications and popular instant messaging platforms is a shortcoming that IMLogic hopes to solve with its new linkage software.

NEWS
Prosecutor downplays expectations for antispam law (CNET)
A U.S. prosecutor speaking at a conference in Maryland said Tuesday that he and his federal colleagues are "very interested" in bringing criminal charges against violators of the new antispam law, but he warned that the law will probably do little to reduce junk e-mail traffic.

DAILY HEADLINES
All headlines, including those below, are available from our news page.
 VIEW ALL NEWS AND TOP STORIES

 Announcements & Links

"AdminJR" writes:
I am trying to get a dialog box field to refresh, but it's not working. The box uses a @DBLookup formula for choices based on a field on the form. When I change the value of the field, the values displayed in the dialog box drop down list don't change, even after F9. The form has "auto refresh fields," and the dialog box field has "refresh on keyword change" and "refresh choices on doc refresh." R5 is on the server and R6 on the client.
>>  Help "AdminJR."

FEATURED EXPERT
Scott Lemieux, Enterprise Integration
If you've got enterprise integration issues, let Scott Lemieux answer your LEI questions.
>>  See all of Scott's answers to members' LEI questions.

FEBRUARY/MARCH TIPS CONTEST
Win a JumpDrive
This handy little JumpDrive has 256 MB of storage and can hold any kind of data -- MP3 files, pictures, video and more. It also features a data protection light and a built-in keyring hole. This flash drive is both PC- and Macintosh-compatible. Submit your Domino administrator or developer tip today (originals only!) for your chance to win.

THE MISSING LINK
IT workers are the new frogs of Frogger

Why did the IT worker cross the road -- especially a road jammed with speeding Intel, HP, Microsoft, Sun and IBM trucks? To save his job. An online game mixes a serious message about offshore outsourcing with the fun of Frogger.

FREE TIPS FROM SEARCHDOMINO.COM!
Enter your e-mail and start receiving Domino & WebSphere Strategies.
E-mail

Not a member? We'll activate your membership with your subscription.

  Contact Us

SITE EDITOR
Joyce Chutchian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your comments, opinions, best practices and ideas.

NEWS EDITOR
Jon Panker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send in your news, product announcements and poll ideas.

ASSISTANT SITE EDITOR
Dana McCurley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your white papers, best Web links, Ask the Experts questions and tips. (Please submit your ATE questions and tips via SearchDomino.com.)

DIRECTOR OF SITE SALES
Gabrielle DeRussy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sponsor this or any other TechTarget newsletter.

A B O U T   T H I S   N E W S L E T T E R
Contact us:
SearchDomino
MemberServices
117 Kendrick Street, Suite 800
Needham, MA 02494

This e-newsletter is published by SearchDomino.com, a targeted Web site from TechTarget, the most targeted IT media and events company.
TechTarget offers magazines, Web sites, e-newsletters, Webcasts and conferences for enterprise IT professionals.
Copyright 2004 TechTarget. All rights reserved.

To unsubscribe from "Today's News":