Title: searchDomino.com - Today's News: Headlines and advice for Domino/Notes professionals
An e-newsletter published by SearchDomino.com
 February 26, 2004 >> Receive this e-mail as text   >> About this e-mail
ISSUE SPONSORED BY:
>>  Swing Software: Group Calendar Printing and Reporting with Excel
 Today's Highlights

>>  LEAD STORY:  IBM ISV boasting more than marketing hype
>>  NEWS:  Netsky-C takes off
>>  FEATURED TOPIC:  Ask our gurus
>>  THE MISSING LINK:  British partisans e-mail 'playbook' to rivals
 News and Top Stories

LEAD STORY
IBM ISV boasting more than marketing hype  (Search400.com)
IBM says its ISV roster has now reached 200. Big deal? You bet, say experts, especially for users.
More on this topic:
The Best Web Links on packaged solutions for Domino
Product and Vendor Solution Center
SPONSORED BY: SWING SOFTWARE

GROUP CALENDAR PRINTING AND REPORTING WITH EXCEL
Advanced integration with MS Office allows you to effortlessly print your Group Calendar data. Use pre-formatted Excel templates for further time and activity analysis. Similarly, any Notes data can be merged to Word or Excel templates, producing professional documents, reports, charts, or mailing labels. Convert to PDF, using a built-in converter. No programming required.

Free trial.
NEWS
Netsky-C takes off (SearchSecurity.com)
The latest iteration of the Netsky worm is gaining traction among enterprises, with some antivirus vendors now calling it a high risk.

NEWS
Microsoft to beef up SMTP relay for Exchange (SearchExchange.com)
As part of its effort to combat spam and viruses, Microsoft announced that it will make improvements to the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) relay for its Exchange messaging platform.

DAILY HEADLINES
All headlines, including those below, are available from our news page.
  > Face-off: SCO vs. IBM
 VIEW ALL NEWS AND TOP STORIES

 Announcements & Links

FEATURED TOPIC
Ask our gurus
SearchDomino.com's resident experts have specialties from administration to Web development. Our newest experts, Tony Higham and Jim Mason, are here for your WebSphere queries. Ask all of our experts your toughest questions.

TAKE OUR MEMBER POLL
Outsourcing fears?
Are you afraid that your job might get outsourced?
Don't forget to Sound Off after voting.

MEET OUR WEBSPHERE SITE EXPERT
Welcome Tony Higham
You read it right, folks -- our newest site expert is renowned Domino and WebSphere expert Tony Higham, chief solution officer for FatWire Software. Tony is ready to answer all your questions on directory services, WebSphere V5 management, single sign-on and performance analysis. May your Domino and WebSphere integration issues be issues no more.

THE MISSING LINK
British partisans e-mail 'playbook' to rivals

Fans of "The Brady Bunch" will remember the time one of Marcia's flames stole Greg's football playbook. That '70s episode is not too unlike something that happened this week in the United Kingdom. Britain's Liberal Democrat Party mistakenly e-mailed some election strategies to Welsh members of the ruling -- and rival -- Labor Party. If only the Watergate burglars had had it that easy!

FREE TIPS FROM SEARCHDOMINO.COM!
Enter your e-mail and start receiving Domino & WebSphere Strategies.
E-mail

Not a member? We'll activate your membership with your subscription.

  Contact Us

SITE EDITOR
Joyce Chutchian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your comments, opinions, best practices and ideas.

NEWS EDITOR
Jon Panker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send in your news, product announcements and poll ideas.

ASSISTANT SITE EDITOR
Dana McCurley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your white papers, best Web links, Ask the Experts questions and tips. (Please submit your ATE questions and tips via SearchDomino.com.)

DIRECTOR OF SITE SALES
Gabrielle DeRussy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sponsor this or any other TechTarget newsletter.

A B O U T   T H I S   N E W S L E T T E R
Contact us:
SearchDomino
MemberServices
117 Kendrick Street, Suite 800
Needham, MA 02494

This e-newsletter is published by SearchDomino.com, a targeted Web site from TechTarget, the most targeted IT media and events company.
TechTarget offers magazines, Web sites, e-newsletters, Webcasts and conferences for enterprise IT professionals.
Copyright 2004 TechTarget. All rights reserved.

To unsubscribe from "Today's News":