Once upon a time, Mark wrote :

> 1. What Is the speed differance of ext3 compared to ext3?

I'd say they're pretty much the same thing (sorry, couldn't resist ;-))

> 2. How stable is ext3 compared to ext2 in production usage?
> (yes I know RH would not of included it as default if it wasn't stable
> enough)

Well, you've got your answer! And no more "Unexpected inconsistency" errors
that block your server upon reboot, that's really great ;-)

> 3. Has anyone had any know problems using ext3 filesystem?

Seems to me that most people are quite happy with ext3, including myself. I
haven't tried it on Seawolf though, I just hope you have updated all you
need (tools and initscripts) to not get stuck at some point.

Matthias