Hello,
Recently I ( tried) to port our current sendmail config from aix  ( sendmail
8.9.3) to RH 7.0 ( sendmail 8.11.0).. For admin/support reasons I want to keep
use the sendmail.cf file direct as most people here know that format. (
sendmail.mc is different). Our current setup has a smart relay for all ( web)
outgoing emails, and  emails locally for all local traffic.

After I edtted the .cf file on RH. I found out that all my emails ( local and
external bound) where being forwarded to the smart relay, which only handles
external bound emails, thus none of my local ( network) emails were being
delivered.
If I have say:
aceuk.com as our internal domain name
ace_mailer as our smart relay
poppy is the host name of where sendmail (RH) is running.

In my .cf file I have.
DM aceuk.com
Dj$w.aceuk.com
DR ace_mailer
DS ace_mailer
Cw localhost comet $w $?m$w.$m$. poppy
Dw poppy

The above does not work, any hints please.
Or If I have to use the mc route. How would I convert the above into that format
 ?

Regards,
David