On Sun, 09 Dec 2001 23:04:59 +0100 (CET)
Marco Calistri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi .Well since i upgraded i can give you  a  few hints.
DO install nautilus.You  will need it.
Let me explain.To set up things in 7.2 easily they added the
modem, dsl and many other config GUI's in a  list in Nautilus..
When you're done installing and start there is a start here item in the
main menu ( the  foot ) that opens Nautilus in the configuration tab.
this is handy and simplifies many things.

Now  when  you're done it's up to you to go in Nautilus and
deselect the let nautilus draw the desktop.. but do keep it.

you are free to use the Gnome Midnight Commander like you're used to.
Of course there are tweaks here and there in the settings to make sure Nautilus
dosent start all the time ,but they are easy.

Ext 3 works like a charm. You will be surprised.