Andrew,

Fix is in CVS.

With thanks!

Cheers,
        Berin

Berin Lautenbach wrote:

Andrew,

DSIGREference::createBlankReference executes
ret->setAttribute(MAKE_UNICODE_STRING("type"),with a lower case 't' on
"type".

Ouch.  You are absolutely correct - this should be an upper case 'T'.  I
will check a fix into CVS tonight.

Being a newbie, is this the proper way to report bugs? If not let me
know how  and I'll use that method from now on.

The "official" way is via bugzilla on nagoya.apache.org.  But the mailing
list is fine as well.  Bugzilla is good for things that might take time to
get to (feature requests, or bugs that are not going to be fixed
immediately) as we can track them over time.
Thanks!

Cheers,
     Berin