Just looked in more detail - you also need to install the strong crypto policy files.

Cheers,
        Berin

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

Sean,

Here's my run with JDK1.5 with BC commented out:
http://nagoya.apache.org/~dims/xmlsec-junit/

-- dims

--- Berin Lautenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sean,

test_five_content_aes128_cbc_kw_aes192
test_five_content_3des_cbc_kw_aes128
test_five_data_aes256_cbc_3des
test_five_data_aes192_cbc_aes256

Basically any interop test where a symmetric key wrap is used. The wrap/unwrap tests work, which leads me to believe that I am calling using the wrong cipher spec for the unwrap cipher.

Unfortunately, the Sun JCE doesn't take AESWrap or DESEDEWrap, only AES or DESEDE, so I *think* what is happening is the JCE is doing a straight encrypt/decrypt rather than an AES Key Unwrap or 3DES based CMS Unwrap respectively.

Anyway - still researching, but all ideas welcome :>.

Cheers,
        Berin

Sean Mullan wrote:

Can you tell me which test vectors are failing?

--Sean

Berin Lautenbach wrote:

Peoples,

I have just checked in a new version of config.xml that works for most encryption algorithms under SunJCE (have not yet checked sig).

One question - I am having issues with symmetric key wraps. The Baltimore interop tests all fail where a symmetric key wrap is used. The BC JCE takes an algorithm of "AESWrap" or "DESEDEWrap" for the unwrap algorithms. The SunJCE , I think, uses "AES" and "DESEde" However I get decryption errors.

Is there something special here that someone is aware of? (Am hoping on of the Sun gurus in the list can help me here :>.)

Cheers,
   Berin

=====