Scott,

If you have the time - have a look in

xml.apache.org/security/1.1

If you confirm it's OK, I'll do the final publish and release.

Cheers,
        Berin

Scott Cantor wrote:

It hasn't made a big difference to ant test - but there is a difference, so I'll do a re-package and distribute today. (But that's it - no more for 1.1 :>.)

Thanks for getting all these in. I'll run another test when you post the new
version.

These speed improvements have been fantastic! Maybe something a few of us could do post 1.1 is work with you to look for other opportunities to make these kind of increases? My read is that we should be seriously digging through the library to find all usage of XPath and removing it unless it's absolutely required.

+1. Walter and I were independently discussing the need for that.

It also lets you avoid xalan entirely if you're not doing transforms that
need it.

-- Scott