Updated resolution that just covers xml-security.  I've pasted the
original trail, so you can keep both in and tell  us which one you go
for :>.

Cheers,
        Berin

open-source software related to XML security technologies,
for distribution at no charge to the public.

Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache Santuario
PMC", be and hereby is established pursuant to Bylaws of the
Foundation; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache Santuario PMC be and hereby is
related to XML security technologies, based on software licensed
to the Foundation; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Santuario"
be and hereby is created, the person holding such
office to serve at the direction of the Board of Directors as
the chair of the Apache Santuario PMC, and to have primary
responsibility for management of the projects within the
scope of responsibility of the Apache Santuario PMC; and be it
further

Apache Santuario PMC:

Axl Mattheus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Berin Lautenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Raul Benito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sean Mullan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Werner Dittman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Berin Lautenbach
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is appointed to the office of Vice President,
Apache Santuario, to serve in accordance with and subject
to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of
the Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal or
disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it
further

RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Santuario PMC be and
hereby is tasked with the creation of a set of bylaws intended to
encourage open development and increased participation in the
Apache Santuario Project; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Santuario PMC be and
hereby is tasked with the migration and rationalization of the
Apache XML PMC, XML Security subproject; and be it further

RESOLVED, that all responsibility pertaining to the Apache XML,
XML Security sub-project and encumbered upon the Apache XML PMC
are hereafter discharged.

Cheers,
        Berin