Is there any history why xml security project is called Santuario. Did some
search, closest one showing up is a Catholic Church. Most of time, when
talking with each others, we use Apache XML security, nobody ever used
"Santuario" as I know. Personally, I think the name does not contribute to
any popularity of the project.

Eric