Heya,

Out of curiosity - should the subversion trunk compile under Linux at the
moment?  I was going to have a look at the problem below, but I've got some
problems that look like the makefiles might not have been updated for the EC
stuff?  But before I touch anything I want to make sure I'm not just doing
something stupid :).

Cheers,
        Berin