Hi,

Saw the message from Florin about needing somebody to host the Beta ISO. I've just created a BitTorrent download for the version I downloaded several weeks ago.

I have very limited bandwidth for this, so anybody who already has a copy of this file should connect and help seed...

Let me know if I have the wrong file, or if it's not working (this is my first time to set up a tracker and torrent, so we'll see if this is successful). Here's the link to download the torrent file:

<http://216.231.62.127:6969/torrents/1-10.0-MNF.iso.torrent?1128522C14B72E09C93EB52F13D750D7EA878548>

I'm not going to make any guarantees about availability of my tracker or the ISO file, but I'll host it as long as I'm able... I am planning a router upgrade (to the very MNF2 I'm hosting), and to upgrade the box hosting the torrent and tracker (to Mandrive 2005 LE), so there will be a few outages in the next few weeks.

If you need a good BitTorrent client, I recommend Azureus, totally
cross-platform and available on Source Forge.

Cheers,
--
John Locke
"Open Source Solutions for Small Business Problems"

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com