Hi Ivan,

Things get worse now. On Friday I restored the database from the two-days
old backup (because one-day old backup had the same problem with growing tmp
file).

However, today the problem reappeared. Meanwhile, I've found a number of
commands that lead trigger the tmp file to grow fast. These "bad" commands
are:

document("$documents")/documents/collection[@name="vpDita/technicalSummary"]
/document[@name="ts_vp_BUK7Y4R8-60E.html"]

document("$documents")/documents/collection[@name="parametricHeaders"]/docum
ent[@name="30905.xml"]

document("$documents")/documents/collection[@name="basicTypes/released"]/doc
ument[@name="1N4148.xml"]

//and of course

document("$documents")

I just wanted to be sure that it didn't depend on a specific document name.
Other commands seem to work fine:

doc("$collections")

doc("$indexes")

doc("$modules")

doc("$db_security_data")

Do you have any ideas why this may happen and how to solve it? The data
files are huge (15GB) but I've shared several event.log files where the
problem occurs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5n0lowdlxhiapi/sedna_problem.zip

Best regards,

Ivan Lagunov