Charles,

Development build will be available tomorrow:
http://modis.ispras.ru/FTPContent/sedna/development/ . Version will be >=
 3.5.602.

Or you can get latest sources: git clone git://modis.ispras.ru/sedna .

Thank you for your prompt response! As far as I remember, there are other
users waiting for this improvement.

Ivan Shcheklein,
Sedna Team

Ivan Shcheklein,