Hmm someone has been busy bringing it up to date..
https://github.com/ChaosReadman/sedna - last commit 2021

--
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Bret Watson
Director
IT Interim Management Pty Ltd
Mob: +61 (0)41 33 03 840
Email:bret@IT-Interim.Management
"The contents of this e-mail transmission are intended solely for the
named recipient(s), may be confidential, and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest. The use,
reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this
e-mail transmission by any person other than the named recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender
immediately."