Thanks to Alan's hint....there are a few games at
http://members.tripod.com/~MANSON_SL13/blue.html.

I also have some of these games listed at the site above and more
on another computer. If you want them, let me know and I'll send
them to ya. I haven't downloaded any recently because my
daughter doesn't play the games like she used too...but I still have
quite a stash :-)

Brenda