On 3 Apr 2000, 13:52, Karlo FREEMAN wrote:

> There are several book'bots that allow me to find book dealers that have
> the (used) book I'm looking for.  Unfortunately, often, no one has it.
>
> Is there some service by which I can inform used book dealers  _en
> masse_ about a title I'm interested in--so that they can contact me if
> they get a copy?

Here is one such service, albeit I do not know the scope of their
searching areas:

Books from Bree: Free Searching Service

http://www.auldbooks.com/booksearch.html

~~~

Read this page at Anybook.com and see if it might serve your needs:

http://www.anybook.com/opsearch.htm

~~~

Here is a UK book search site you might wish to check:

http://www.booksearch-at-hay.com/

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]