<<http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/2414/fixtx911.zip>http://www.
geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/2414/fixtx911.zip><http://w/>http://w
>> ww. geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/2414/fixtx911.zip
>>
>> With it you can write your own .ini file to make it work as your
>> replacement list.
>>
>> Unfortunatelly -shame on me- I could not still understand the DOS
>> commands.
>>
>> Any alternative or knowledgeable DOS person?.
>
>I don't consider myself knowledgeable but I did download that fixtx911
>program and although it is impressive, I don't think it will do exactly
>what you wish it to do.
>
>If we are going to go the DOS route, let's try these utilities:
>
><http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1401/txtms01.htm>http://www.
geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1401/txtms01.htm

OK here I found (and maybe there are other)
<ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/garbo/garbo_pc/editor/texrep12.zip>ftp://ftp.cdrom
.com/pub/garbo/garbo_pc/editor/texrep12.zip 16k! (how so little can do so much
for us!!)

the sintax is much easier :-)
prompt\>texrep old:new anotherold:anothernew (etc)  filenametochange

Of course it is much limited than fixtx, but it seems to work

I could not find a windows application for similar use.

Thanks!