Cross posted to the POP3 and SeeknFind mailing lists

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
---------------------------

Hello Poppers, Seekers and Finders. :-)

I have contracted with a different web hosting service for the ASHLists
domain.  The ASHLists domain was relocated to the new servers,
yesterday.  There are still some domain servers in the world that have
not yet updated records, and unfortunately my Mastnet is one of them.
However, it should not be long till the domain of ashlists.org points
to the correct host for all of us.

This new service will provide me more features than the previous host I
was using but the feature that means the most to all of us is that my
new host gives me UNLIMITED Majordomo list service for no extra charge.

Everyone...we are moving our lists. :-)

We will be relocated to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Our lists, respectfully, will be:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have info and intro files in place and the lists are configured.  I
know in these matters there are often glitches that need to be
addressed, so I ask your patience as I transfer lists.

The ASHLists web site, itself, is going to require more work.  However,
I do have most pages in place and they are edited to reflect the
changes that we are making.  The CGI scripts that ran the Subscription
Options page and other forms throughout the site, have not been tested
on the new servers as of yet.  So that may be a while till I get that
taken care of.

About 75 percent of the autoresponders are in place.  I still have a
little work to do on those.

My immediate plans are to first move subscribers over to the new POP3
list.  We will test out the new service first on POP3.  If all goes
well, then I will then move subscribers over to the new SeeknFind lists.

I took this action for two reasons.  First, the service we have been
getting from fontys.nl had not been the best quality.  There were too
many down times and the down times themselves each seemed to last for
too long of a period of time.  I feel like our members deserve better
than than and toward that end I have funded what I hope to be a better
service for all of us.

The second reason was the identity factor.  I wanted these lists to
have an unqualified identity to ASHLists.org.  Placing the lists on the
same service as where the domain was located, seemed the logical course
to take.

So that's it, everyone.  There is nothing you need do except save your
new welcome letter(s) when it or they arrive to you.  After that you
then post to the new list addresses.

Thank you and wish us all luck. :-)

Alan S. Harrell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]