What state do you live in - some states like New Jersey allow you get to
get one free credit report a year.
I found something a while back about it - it may have been on the federal
trade commissions's site and got the reports, but I think one or more of
them (there are 3 credit reporting companies) was done by phone.

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:11:19 -0800 dian sandefur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Is there any way to find a truly free credit report on-line?  One
> that
> doesn't demand your credit card number before they will give you
> your
> credit report?
>
> Namaste'
> dian