On 14 Mar 2000, 9:08, CHNDTF wrote:

> I would to know the way to get an ODBC driver for Clipper indexed
> files (NTX), or some guide to found it.

* Clipper Database Engine and ODBC Driver *

http://www.sequiter.com/info/clipper.htm

~~

I might also suggest you explore the following site:

Merant

http://www.merant.com/datadirect/

See this fact sheet page where it indicates that Clipper is a supported
database for their products:

http://www.merant.com/datadirect/products/odbc/connect/factsheet.asp

~~~

Hmmm....you might also check out the Open Link Software site:

http://www.openlinksw.com/

I did not explore this site, but I know that OpenLinkSW are "developers
of open data access technology products. This site offers information
on their ODBC driver products, as well as their Java Dabatabase
Connectivity (JDBC) products. There are links to download their
drivers, as well as company and product support information."

You will just have to explore the site to see if they support the
Clipper database.

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]