Dear colleagues,

on behalf of Jesse Wang from Vulcan I am inviting you to attend the
SMWDev session #14 which takes place tomorrow, Nov 4th, 18:00 CET.

In this session we are going to enjoy two cool presentations:
1. Ed Swing from VSTI
2. Ingo from Ontoprise: the "AUTOMATIC semantic forms"-Extension, which will
   make our lives much much easier :-)))

More Information:
* The session takes place on Thursday, Nov 4.
  The time is:
  ** 10am US Pacific Daylight Time
  ** 1pm US Eastern Daylight Time
  ** 6pm Central European Time
  ** 1am Beijing Time (next day).
* Agenda of this session:

http://smwforum.ontoprise.com/smwforum/index.php?title=Semantic_Wiki_Discussion_Session_14
* For more info on web conference system setup, please check out
  http://smwforum.ontoprise.com/smwforum/index.php/Vulcan_Conference_Information
* General info about the sessions:

http://smwforum.ontoprise.com/smwforum/index.php/Next_generation_of_semantic_wikis

I am looking forward talking to you tomorrow!

kind regards
Daniel

Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Inf.       Daniel Hansch

Certified Senior Project Manager (IPMA)