Hi Don,

That's great news all around - great that you're using SMW
successfully as a data-integration hub, that you're spreading the word
about it to other museums and institutions, and that you're finding a
receptive audience among them.

As for the scalability of SMW - I'm not an expert on it, but I thought
Rudi van Bavel's talk at the last SMWCon was instructive on the issue.
Here's the video:

http://srv-hrl-32.web.pwo.ou.nl//informatica/SMWCon/Van%20Bavel%20bulk%20loading.wmv

And here are the slides:

https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dg56kh6m_344gh2dg72g

As to the other current limitations of SMW, it would be interesting to
hear your thoughts about what needs improving.

-Yaron