Hi,

I think, configuring the rdf export to transform content is not possible and
also not its intended purpose. Maybe there is a one-to-one mapping of wiki
syntax to html implemented in a script, somewhere?  If so, you could use it
to do the transformation after the export.

Regards,

Benedikt

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods (AIFB)

Benedikt Kämpgen
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 11.40
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-7946
Fax: +49 721 608-6580
Email: benedikt.kaemp...@kit.edu
Web: http://www.kit.edu/

KIT – University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association