Thanks Yaron!   I just installed the latest svn code and it's working fine now
for me too.

Thanks,
Teresa

From: Yaron Koren [yaro...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 1:38 PM
To: Jeroen De Dauw; Wong, Teresa
Cc: semediawiki-u...@lists.sourceforge.net; Semantic MediaWiki developers
Subject: Re: [Semediawiki-user] [SMW] SemanticMediaWiki 1.5.4 #show has extra
space

Hi,

I just fixed this problem in SVN - it was due to a change I made in the code,
about a month and a half ago - I was trying to make the HTML returned by the
"list" format look nicer, but it ended up putting a space (really a whole bunch
of tabs) at the beginning of every basic query result. Anyway, if you re-get
the code from SVN, the problem should go away.

-Yaron

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Jeroen De Dauw