Hi Yaron,

I could make it work. It was my semantic form distribution version.
Thanks a lot for the help.

I have one last thing to ask though.

I have a template A that includes several instances of another template B.
I have setted up my template A, so when It has no instances of B, it should
look the message "No Instances", and not an empty infobox. Something like
this:

<noinclude>
Este es la plantilla 'Classifications'. Debe ser llamada en el siguiente
formato:
<pre>
{{Classifications
|ClassificationList={{Classification|Purpose|TaxonPathList|Description|Keyword}}
}}
</pre>
Editar la página para ver el texto de la plantilla.
</noinclude><includeonly>
{| style="width: 30em; font-size: 90%; border: 1px solid #aaaaaa;
background-color: #f9f9f9; color: black; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left:
1em; padding: 0.2em; float: right; clear: right; text-align:left;"
! style="text-align: center; background-color:#ccccff;" colspan="2"
|<big>LOM Classification</big>
|-
|{{{ClassificationList|No Instances}}}
|}
</includeonly>

And with Semantic Forms, Im using the "embed field" and the "holds
template"  parameters. My question is:

when I'm editing any page with my semantic form, and I remove all the
instances of B for my template A, it still creates a Template A in my page
like this:

{{Classifications
|ClassificationList=
}}

and not just {{Classifications}} as I was expected. I for this, It doesn't
show the default value "No instances".

Is there some way to fix this?

Thanks a lot for the help,
Marcelo.