Hello (Semantic) MediaWiki maintainers, software developers, consultants,
researchers!

The SMWCon in fall 2021
(https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2021) will again be held
online and free of charge.
On three days there will be talks, tutorials and hackathons.

Call for Contributions
----------------------------
We are looking for use cases and best practices that provide insight in issues
like
* How can we use semantic technologies to create smart organizations
* How do semantic wikis fit in
* How can we use Semantic MediaWiki in research
* How do we develop and deploy semantic wiks

Your experience is valuable for all of us! So please share and propose a talk,
tutorial or other contribution.

Go to the Conference Page
(https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2021)
and hit the 'Propose a talk here' button.

We look forward to your contribution until October 31st!

Sponsoring
Should you be interested in sponsoring the conference, please let us know. We
are glad to discuss the options with you.

The organizers of SMWCon 2021

* Bernhard Krabina (General Chair)
* Ad Strack van Schijndel (Program Chair)
* Billy Sims (Local Chair)