Lev,

I don't understand: are you talking about the Forward mailet or something else? Could
you please be more specific?

The Forward mailet, both in v2.1 and v2.2.0 (test builds), do already accept multiple
comma separated addresses. The same for all the new (v2.2.0) AbstractRedirect family
of mailets.

Vincenzo