This is the server signed message probe. Have a look on this message (the smime signature icon, the Signature.txt attachment etc.) and please report. Obviously, as I imagine that the replies will not come back at the speed of light, each one of us may see if somebody else has already replied a feedback related to a particular MUA product/version, in order to avoid jamming this list with duplicated reports.

Next week I will summarize the results in this list.

Mozilla Thunderbird sees this as a valid signature.

--
Serge Knystautas
President