Hello all,

We are 21 days away of the month of October and its traditional
HacktoberFest [1].

The HacktoberFest is a one month challenge to promote Open source
contributions on GitHub. Using this event we can easily spread the world
about Apache James, work on some easy features, and hopefully attact
some new contributors.

Last year, the HacktoberFest 2018 allowed the implementation of
healthChecks [2].

As every year, I propose that we join the event. All we need to do is
open issues in github with the HacktoberFest label.

Do you have ideas of topic we can propose for this edition?

Best regards,

Benoit Tellier