Hi everyone,

I would like to formalize a bit better this vote

(thanks Quan for proposing it.)

 - Voting starts from 06/02/2024 (in order to take into account initial feedback on Quan mail)
 - And ends on 16/02/2024 (4 days)

This is a lazy consensus.
This vote may be vetoed (vetos shall be strongly motivated and provide alternative approaches).

Also:
 - Java 21 will be used by Apache James for versions 3.9.0 onward
 - Java 11 will be used by Apache James for versions 3.7.x and 3.8.x. No backport of the Java 21 switch is planned.

Best regards,

Benoit TELLIER