Hi,

Great ! I'm glad you want to give it a try !

Mhh, build process changed a little last mount, you will not success to build it from james-server.

You need to checkout james-project, last revision should be OK as long as you don't launch unit tests ( see JAMES-1636 ).

Don't know for SVN, but using this git repository : https://github.com/apache/james-project
I build succesfuly latest commits.

Benoit