Just a follow-up on this email. I want to make sure proper attribution is given
for the docs. I was planning on adding either an Apache License or Creative
Commons license notice to the docs on my site but I don’t want it to conflict
with any existing licenses. Are the README docs covered under the Apache
License or something else?

Robert