Hi Benoit - (I will follow your precedent of top posting.) I didn't mean to imply that the tasks associated with the completion of the James project weren't documented somewhere, I kinda assumed they were. If you were to present the chart showing progress, with each task being a link to where that task is documented, it just makes it a lot easier for a user/viewer to discover and read more about what that particular task involves.

     Marc...