Hi Guofeng Zhang,

First sorry for the late answer.

You can check the email was well received by connecting to James server
using IMAP, for instance.

This looks like a bit weird, could you:
 - ensure both recipients have a local domain (handled by your James
server?)
 - Could you try to collect more logs for understanding the issue (debug?)
 - Finally, could you give me more information about your James version
and packaging? (Guice/Spring?)

Thanks,

Benoit.