Hi,

You can implement reverse DNS checks upon EHLO commands with

ReverseEqualsEhloHeloHandler will perform an equality check
ResolvableEhloHeloHandler will check PTR record exists.

Read more about this technique:
https://blog.zensoftware.co.uk/2015/04/28/using-reverse-lookups-to-reduce-spam/

Cheers,

Benoit