We are really happy to announce new management features on top of
WebAdmin. They include:

 - MailRepositories management (list, read, delete, reprocess mails)
 - MailQueue management (browse, read mails, remove mails, flush)
 - A distributed implementation for MailRepositories on top of Cassandra

These changes are further described in this [blog post] and will be
included in an incoming 3.1.0 release.

Any help is welcome in order to support the ongoing development effort
toward 3.1.0 release. Here are some contribution ideas:

 - [JAMES-2319] As an administrator I want to clear a mailQueue
 - [JAMES-2320] MailQueue element removal should be backed by a Task
 - [JAMES-2321] WebAdmin should allow to see more details about Mails
 - [JAMES-2314] Better handle exceptions in webAdmin
 - [JAMES-2301] JMS mail queue do not preserve per-recipient headers
 - [JAMES-2309] Long overflow in JMS delays
 - [JAMES-2153] JPA-SMTP guice project needs a docker file

Of course other ideas are more than welcome, and we can provide support
on GitHub as well as on the [gitter chat]. Please feel free to discuss
that with us.

Cheers,

Benoit Tellier
In the name of The Apache James team @Linagora