Hi all,

I want to have an administrator able to manage users without using the
command line and I'm curious about a couple of things :

On the web administration page [1] it says that *webadmin* is only enabled
with *Guice* that you can not use it when using James with *Spring.*

Does that mean that if someone downloaded this Binary (ZIP Format) for
Spring wiring version [2] and is using it, they do not have the *webadmin*
component?

Does that also mean that without the Guice version of James that there is
not a web administration feature possible somehow?

Any comments or thoughts would be appreciated.

[1] https://james.apache.org/server/manage-webadmin.html
[2]
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/james/server/3.6.1/james-server-app-3.6.1-app.zip

Best Regards,