Hello Jim,

First of all you are running a very old release of James and should consider upgrading since I don't know if it's "supported" .

I believe James 2.x uses log4j 1.x
So you could configure logging by placing a log4j.properties files as first as possible on the classpath.

See Step 4: Configure in https://james.apache.org/server/quick-start.html  .

Not all steps might apply for you since the release is old.

Regards,
Eugen

La 08.01.2024 21:19, Jim Smith a scris: