Hello everyone,

I have some MPs that all use the same set of custom lists, for instance one is
a list of all the divisions in our department.  Each MP has the same lists
created in it, so I have a lot of duplicate lists in Service Manager.  I am
looking for a way to just create the lists once and then have my MPs access
those lists.  I tried creating a separate MP that just contained the lists, but
when I go to create the list property in the other MPs those lists never show
up.  The search doesn't even find the list MP.  How can I accomplish this?

Thank you,
Michael